Project HOPE – Commodities Program
Provides Free Groceries for Seniors
Project HOPE Distribution Centers are located throughout the San Antonio area. To find a center near you, download this Distribution Center list and View Income Guide Lines Here.
Need More Info?
If you would like more information on this program, submit the Project HOPE Information Request.
Qualifications, Criteria and Guidelines
|Age Qualification/ Edades que Califican
||60 or older, this is a senior program/ 60 anos o mas, este es un programa para ancianos
|Eligibility Criteria/ Criterio de Eligibilidad
||Can be eligible if on one or more of the following:/ Puede ser eligible si recibe uno o mas de los siguientes:
- Food Stamps
|Income Guidelines (monthly)/ Reglas de Ingresos(mensuales)
2013 Income Guidelines
- 1 person household - $2,863
- 2 person household - $3,271
- 3 person household - $3,679
- 4 person household - $4,088
- 5 person household - $4,417
- 6 person household - $4,742
- 7 person household - $5,072
- 8 person household - $5,396