SAFB Farmers' Market Association
Main Plaza Farmers' Market
Now through December
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A yummy, healthy alternative to your typical lunch time meal. Enjoy the weather and the scene at Your Downtown Farmer’s Market every Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Main Plaza March through December. Join us May 14th for our "Exotic Tamale Festival".
Need a snack, a pick me up or a healthy lunch? Local farmer’s and our very own Catalyst Catering provide healthy, budget friendly alternatives. Don’t have time to make it to the supermarket on your way home? Shop our stands for lunch or dinner! Your Downtown Farmer’s Market has it all!
Cash, checks, and EBT Lonestar cards accepted.
- Rodriguez Farms - fresh, local and seasonal produce
- La Tradiconal Tortilleria Mexicana -homemade tortillas and chips
- The Gardener’s Feast - gourmet products with organic and natural ingredients such as Tamales, tortillas, gorditas, salsas
- The Lemonade Company - freshly squeezed lemonades, freshly blended smoothies, and freshly squeezed juice
- Joseph's Storehouse Bakery - artisan breads and fresh baked goods
- Tio Mike’s Salsa
- San Antonio Food Bank Spurs Community Garden - fresh produce and herbs, including but not limited to cilantro, endive, eggplant, figs, lettuce, Mexican marigold, Mexican oregano, okra, onions, peppers, Swiss chard and tomatoes.
- Salud De Paloma -Texas extra-virgin olive oil
- San Antonio Food Bank Nutrition, Health & Wellness Division - nutrition education & cooking demonstrations every 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Catalyst Catering - varying menu items each week, including food demonstrations.
*Vendors may change weekly due to availability.
818 S. Flores St.
2nd and 4th Thursday of Each Month
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
SAHA Farmers' Market is a collaboration between San Antonio Housing Authority and the San Antonio Food Bank in order to bring fresh, local food. Come and enjoy this open air market with a variety of fresh, local foods. Join us May 23rd for the grand opening! There will be a cooking demonstartion by Kim Granato, Director of Culinary Arts from the San Antonio Food Bank.
Cash, checks, and EBT cards will be accepted..
Become a Vendor
Become a part of the Main Plaza Farmers' Market, interested vendors should complete the Grower’s Statement and Membership application and return to:
San Antonio Food Bank
5200 Old Hwy 90 W
San Antonio, TX 78227-2209